Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas pictures 2007

This is my first attempt at inserting photos and writing anything in a blog, so bear with me. Looks like what I see in preview isn't quite what appears on screen, so I'm not sure how to edit my images correctly. Any advice would be welcomed.

The first shot was supposed to have both Rick and me in it, but Rick had to be the photographer. So he's there, you just can't see him.

Left to right (above): Kimba (10), Quila (3), Gromit (5), Ayla (16!), and Kona (13). That's me in the middle, no comment on age there.



Here's the whole pack. The color of the background doesn't add much, but I don't know Photoshop well enough to fix it. So, there you go. But Gromit sure is cute, huh?

Merry Christmanukwanzolstice everyone,

RAmen!


4 comments:

Freda said...

You dids reeeallys well! Cooools pics. Happys Festivus to alls.

Wuufs!

Ƨ

Johann The Dog said...

They pics look great! Nice to meet all of you and welcome to the blogosphere!

Woofs, Johann

Jen Kolasa said...

Both posts are so cute!!! Love all the pics :)
~Jen and Artaius

Anonymous said...

Great pics ;)